Prednisone is a medication belonging to corticosteroid type. It suppresses the immune system and restricts the release of substances causing inflammation. Among the main conditions treated with Prednisone are breathing disorders, allergic reactions, skin problems, ulcerative colitis, lupus, arthritis and psoriasis. Prednisone is a potent medication with a drastic effect, so one should take it only according to the doctor’s prescription. It is prohibited to take the treatment having a fungal infection in the body. Being a steroid drug it weakens the immune system, thus, you risk catching the infection: do not interact with sick people and do not get a live vaccine to avoid negative and undesirable outcomes.
Before taking this powerful medication consult your doctor and inform him/her of all the health problems you have. If you want Prednisone to provide only positive effect on your body, tell your doctor about:
- Kidney, liver or heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Cataract or glaucoma
- Ulcer or colitis
- Thyroid issues
- Mental problems, severe depression.
Besides, tell your doctor about currently taken medications to set their compatibility with Prednisone. Share all the indispensable information about the treatment course with your doctor for him/her to be able to control and supervise the processes taking place in your organism and prevent the adverse reactions when necessary. If you have noticed any side effects, inform your healthcare provider about them, though never stop Prednisone intake yourself, as even the slightest changes in prescription can affect your general health greatly. Once the medication is safe for you, follow the doctor’s tips and enjoy the recovery process within the first few days of the treatment intake.
Nowadays shopping for medications has become easier because there have appeared many reputable places online where you can buy high quality and inexpensive meds. If you are not willing to spend lots of money and time in land-based pharmacies, you can order Prednisone from us and improve your health condition faster.
1. How does Prednisone work?
Prednisone is a corticosteroid medication that is used to treat diverse conditions including inflammations, allergic reactions, etc. The drug has the same effects as a naturally released cortisone substance. It appears within the adrenal glands as a response to stress or inflammation. The remedy suppresses the immune system, thus, setting control over the inflammation. Prednisone has even a stronger effect on the processes within the organism than natural cortisol.
2. Does it cause obesity?
Prednisone is an inevitable medication treating multiple health issues, though it also has a range of side effects. One of the most common and unpleasant downsides is increased appetite leading to weight gain. It strikes almost all the patients who undergo a long-lasting and potent treatment course. However, there are a few simple tricks helping you to put on weight not that fast. Low in sodium diet and potassium rich products will increase your chances to control your weight.
3. What are Prednisone side effects?
Among the most frequently appearing common Prednisone side effects are headaches, dizziness, nausea, problems sleeping, changes in mood and some others. But violations of the doctor’s recommendation and misuse of the medication can cause more severe health issues, including allergic reactions in the most diverse display, sudden weight gain, problems breathing, stomach aches, etc. The only vital condition of a successful Prednisone treatment course is unquestioning following all the recommendations and tips given by the healthcare provider.
4. What are the precautions and contraindications?
Before starting the treatment course inform your doctor about all the experienced and current health conditions. Pay special attention to the issues like heart, liver or kidney problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, intestinal disease, emotional problems, mental illnesses, ulcer, tuberculosis, etc. Besides, provide your doctor with all the details about the drugs you take in order to learn if the medications you take are compatible with Prednisone.
5. Can I buy quality and safe Prednisone online?
Prednisone is a reliable, safe and effective medicine that is widely spread. A great multitude of both land-based and online pharmacies offer the treatment. Purchasing Prednisone online, it is inevitable to opt for a reputable store with quality meds, reasonable prices, trustworthy policies and convenient services. Never buy the remedy from unknown companies with bad reputation and without international approval.
Prednisone is a potent medication that is effective in a range of conditions. However, according to health peculiarities it can cause minor side effects that will disappear once the organism gets used to the ingredients of the medication. Among the frequently appearing, not complicated side effects are:
- Weight gain as a result of an increased appetite
- Moodiness, sudden changes in spirits
- Numerous skin issues, such as sweating, acne, thinning, cruising and dry skin, etc.
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting
- Decreased wound healing, etc.
More serious and complicated conditions usually appear as logical results of Prednisone misuse or overuse. The most dangerous conditions often reported are:
- Allergic reactions: swelling, hives, itching and so on
- Vision changes, eye pain, vision loss, blurred vision
- Sudden weight gain
- Convulsions, increased irritation, abnormal anxiety, depression
- Bloody stools
- Difficulty breathing
- Extremely high blood pressure
- Pancreatitis symptoms, etc.
In case you have noticed aggravation of your health condition, or if even minor adverse reactions do not disappear with time, immediately get emergency medical aid and inform your healthcare provider about the situation.
Let the doctor supervise your actions. Once you have missed the dose, take it as soon as possible or do not take it at all if the next dose is coming soon. Remember that it is better to miss one dose than double it and get an extra one. In case you have increased your usual dosage and overdosed, seek medical help as soon as possible. Despite Prednisone will not produce any life-threatening conditions or symptoms it can cause some diverse severe side effects mentioned above.
The treatment course with Prednisone, an effective and drastic medication, is like a two-sided coin. On the one hand, an innovative formula of the revolutionary remedy has an immense influence on the human’s health providing a preferable effect. On the other hand, this powerful and effective treatment can cause serious adverse reactions and become a reason of health condition aggravation and appearance of new complications. To avoid such undesirable outcomes, one should follow the doctor’s prescription and take common mistakes into consideration trying to avoid them.
- Self-prescribed medication. Once you’ve got a need to use Prednisone, address the medical worker to help you with the proper type, dosage, strength, intake periodicity and other features of the drug. Never start or stop taking Prednisone without doctor’s recommendation.
- Extemporaneous Prednisone intake changes. An important moment taking Prednisone is accurate following the recommendations and prescription given by the healthcare provider. If you don’t observe any positive changes after some period of taking the medication, ask your doctor to increase the dosage or strength, though never do it on your own,.
- Violation of contraindications and drugs compatibility. Before taking Prednisone inform your doctor about all the other health problems you have and medications you take in order to avoid serious issues due to the drug incompatibility or harmful influence of the medication on the injured organs.